|Cook’n Recipe Organizer Software|
The list goes on and on.
Before I tell you how much I love this program and why take a look at this short video to see the great features of this program.
- Organize all of your personal recipes
- Create Meal plans
- Make shopping lists based on a recipe
- Compile and print family cookbooks
- Analyze nutrition of a recipe
- Change the recipe based on portions
- Capture and import recipes from recipe sites.
It is a lot of work but once you get used to getting around the program it goes much faster. Also there is an auto fill feature so you don’t have to type every single letter for measurements and ingredients.
DISCLOSURE: I received a copy of the Cook’n software mentioned above for free so that I could give an honest review. This is a sponsored review and giveaway through Mom Blog Society and Cook’n software. All views and opinions are my own.